Toronto, Canada Airport Ground Staff Jobs
We are looking for energetic Ground Staff to be responsible for administrative duties and communication with passengers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greeting and welcoming passengers, and responding to questions.
- Checking in baggage.
- Making reservations.
- Selling airline tickets.
- Stocking aircraft with refreshments.
- Cleaning aircraft after flights.
- Assisting disabled passengers and those with small children.
- Providing information to passengers.
Minimum Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Administration or Travel, or PG Diploma Course.
- Experience in customer care.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Computer literate.
Air Transat is a Canadian airline which is also the third-largest airline which operates scheduled and charter flights. The airline is owned by Transat A.T. Inc and has a fleet size of 39 covering 63 destinations in 25 countries. Air Transat was founded by François Legault along with business partners Jean-Marc Eustache, Philippe Sureau, Lina de Cesare, Yvon Lecavalier and Pierre Ménard.