Qatar Airways Cabin Crew qualifications Things to Know
Qatar Cabin Crew Official Requirements
- 1. A minimum of 21 twenty-one years of age.
- 2. Minimum arm-reach of 212 cm (on tiptoes for females)
- 3. High School Diploma.
- 4. Fluency in written and spoken English.
- 5. Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- 6. Ability to work within a multinational team.
|How do I get selected for Qatar Airways?|
Before you start
- 1. Step 1 –The Application Form. Although Qatar are at this time recruiting through open days you MUST first complete an online application and receive an email invitation to attend – DON'T just turn up at the open day! ...
- 2. Step 2 – The Assessment Day. ...
- 3. Step 4 – Final Interview.
|What is the minimum qualification for cabin crew?|
|What is the salary for Qatar Airways cabin crew?|
|What is the height requirement for Qatar Airways cabin crew?|
|Is cabin crew a permanent job?|
Permanent recruitment of cabin crew on wide body fleet was last carried out between 2003-04 and minimum requirement was graduation and age limit was 21-24 years. There was relaxation in age criteria for reserved categories
|Can air hostess marry?|
|Why do air hostesses have to be pretty?|