Qatar Airways Cabin Crew qualifications Things to Know
Qatar Cabin Crew Official Requirements
- 1. A minimum of 21 twenty-one years of age.
- 2. Minimum arm-reach of 212 cm (on tiptoes for females)
- 3. High School Diploma.
- 4. Fluency in written and spoken English.
- 5. Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- 6. Ability to work within a multinational team.
|How do I get selected for Qatar Airways?|
Before you start
- 1. Step 1 –The Application Form. Although Qatar are at this time recruiting through open days you MUST first complete an online application and receive an email invitation to attend – DON'T just turn up at the open day! ...
- 2. Step 2 – The Assessment Day. ...
- 3. Step 4 – Final Interview.
|What is the minimum qualification for cabin crew?|
The minimum qualification required to become a Flight Steward & Cabin Crew is Intermediate or graduation. There are various institutes in India offers diploma course after 12th in the field of Aviation. Some of the airlines also provide 3 to 6 month training.
|What is the salary for Qatar Airways cabin crew?|
Average Qatar Airways Cabin Crew salary in India is ₹ 13.5 Lakhs for employees with less than 1 year of experience to 18 years. Cabin Crew salary at Qatar Airways ranges between ₹ 2 Lakhs to ₹ 24 Lakhs.
|What is the height requirement for Qatar Airways cabin crew?|
Height. Cabin Crew must be able to reach a height of 212cm. You will need to do the reach test during the assessment day so it is essential that you are able to reach this height. During the test you have to be barefoot but you are allowed to be on your tiptoes.
|Is cabin crew a permanent job?|
Permanent recruitment of cabin crew on wide body fleet was last carried out between 2003-04 and minimum requirement was graduation and age limit was 21-24 years. There was relaxation in age criteria for reserved categories
|Can air hostess marry?|
Air hostesses will be permitted to marry on condition that they have put in four years of service and - here lies the catch - that they do not get pregnant. ... A proposal was put before a board meeting of Air-India and Indian Airlines, recently, to allow the girls to combine their flying careers with matrimony.
|Why do air hostesses have to be pretty?|