Hostess - Al Maha Services
- Qatar Airways
- Location Doha, Qatar
- Cargo & Airport Operations
- Job Id 132125
About the role
We have exciting opportunities within Al Maha Services. We are currently recruiting for Hostess Al Maha Services.
In this role, you will deliver an exceptional service in all areas of the assigned unit. You will provide an effectively operational support to the Senior Hostess at the same time, assist, motivate and inspire your team members.
Specific responsibilities of the role:
• Participates in daily operations as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) relevant to the unit assignment.
• Liaises and works cooperatively with all external parties (e.g. Immigration, Ground Handling Company, Airlines and Hotels) in processing all customer requirements.
• Maintains exceptional standard of product knowledge to promote “Al Maha and VIP Operations and Services” and assists in managing diverse range of customer enquiries.
• Assists Senior Hostess Al Maha Services during the daily operations and carries out duties in the absences of the Senior Hostess to keep the service levels at optimum levels.
• Communicates effectively with colleagues in all areas of the operations.
• Attends and actively participates in daily team briefings.
• Ensures visual appearance of the operations is of the highest standard.
• Liaises and builds positive relationships with other internal departments and external agencies where applicable.
• Ensures compliance with corporate and department policies, procedure and SOPs.
• Maintains exceptional standard in hygiene and cleanliness at all times in all areas of the operations.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• High School Qualification.
• Formal qualification in Hospitality/ Service related education is an added advantage.
• Minimum 2 years of job-related experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent service/ people focused attitude and high level of interpersonal skills.
• Able to motivate and promote a positive team environment.
• High level of versatility and able to adapt to varied needs of the operations.
• Able to work in a fast-paced and multi-cultural working environment.
• Able to work on shift.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.