Account Manager - Delhi (Qatar Airways)
1. Manages relationships with Qatar Airways’ corporate customers. Develops a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. Gains maximum value for the airline from any Agreements that exist between the two parties. Engages in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
2. Develops and maintains long term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ corporate clients.
3. Prepares an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long term mutual benefits for Corporate customers.
4. Solicits new and existing accounts to meet and/or exceed revenue goals through sales calls, written communication and email and telephone solicitation.
5. Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short- and long-term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
6. Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities.
7. Manages and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
8. Develops tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in Corporate market place.
9. Maximizes value from marketing spend.
10. Manages individual expenditure budget.
11. Maintain Sales professionalism standards Provides regular Market
Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
12. Represents QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
13. Supports the development of advanced selling techniques and account management/solutions selling to coach team of sales executives to succeed.
14. Responsible for continuously improving the quality and timeliness of account performance and decision-support efforts for Sales.
15. Required to implement consistent, accurate and efficient coordinated initiatives driving sales actions to support QR commercial objectives.
- . Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- . Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required
- . Knowledge of GDS System, ticketing and selling experience